Apply for the 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies® List
Ford Motor Company on the Value of Going Through the Ethics Quotient Process
Raphael Richmond, Global Director of Corporate Compliance at Ford Motor Company Explains:
- The Scorecard shows us where we come out against the companies that are really committed to caring and focusing in compliance and ethics.
- Participating each year gives a cadence to the process of working with other departments to annually take stock of our whole program.
- The process of answering the Survey gives us lots of ideas about improvements that we can make.
- If I want executive support for initiatives, this process and our scores provide extra legitimacy.
- Bringing other functions into this process allows us to expand the impact of our program.